Guide :Ask a Lawyer

Can I stop spousal support in Sask when it was ordered in Ont

I am trying to find out if I can raise the order in Sask to stop paying spousal support to my ex in Ont. As the court agreement states that if she become into a commonlaw relationship for a period of ...

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0305 seconds