Guide :Ask an Expert


hello! my name isXXXXX foreigh student from Russia. Im 18 and i have American boyfriend he is 17. We want to get married. He lives with guardian parents. I know that we must get their permission for m...

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0085 seconds